Sunday, July 13, 2008

You are what you Drink




I LOVE THIS BOTTLE! The Love Bottle is the creation of Miss Minna "The Love Bottle Lady." I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Minna at my day job, while she was picking up some cloths to rock on her interview on channel 7's The View from the Bay. She was telling me about her vision and her journey up until her walking into the store. We swapped inspiration and came to find out that we have a similar vision of promoting the transfer of positve and healling energy.


Minna's found her inspiration in a study by Dr. Emoto who has dedicated his life to studying the effects that the environment, sound vibrations and writing has on water. Check out more on his life's work at http://www.hado.net/. So in a similar spirit, Minna took Dr. Emoto's findings and applied it to her own life and created the Love Bottle after writing the word "Love" on her water bottle. And after a postive response fron frinds and strangers she founded Love Bottle inc.


So, me and the "Love Bottle Lady" swapped creations. And ever since I've been drinking more water, and wondering why I haven't felt this good about drinking water before. I've written all over my bottle with reminders to myself and words of motivation and affermation. I advise everyone to get a Love Bottle. It's good for you and good for the environment. Check out http://www.lovebottle.net/ for more on "The Love Bottle."

No comments: