Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Streets of Gold

Saturday July 5th, 2008 the fam at OH DANG! Magazine hosted "The Streets of Gold" a show case of local talent and young entrepreneurs at Cocomo's on Indian St. in San francisco, so of course Lady Bird SF was there. Here are some flicks from the event.

Working on the presentation.
Set up by the Miss Amanda Lynn
Who has a gallery show opening in L.A. August 2nd, 2008. I'll Post the flier when I get it.

Red Velvet Cupcakes, Cremesicle Cupcakes, Strawberry Cupcakes, S'more Cupcakes, Cookies, Cookies and Cream Cake, and Brownies provided by Soul Desire Desserts.
The culinary master mind behind Soul Desire, Miss Lelani (you can find her shining like a star at Delessio Bakery on Market and Gough St.)

The wonderful Ladies who keep me on point and pushing towards success. Shannon (left) and Best Friend of 11 years Hopie Spitshard
A.Lynn & Gretta two talented women.
My adorable nephew Kahlil heard his mama recording "Married to the Hustle"
"Better tuck in your chain, I like them shinny things." -EyeASage
Elizabeth Travelslight and Fam
With performances from Hopie Spitshard with her Hype Man and mi familia MC Krush eLs

Their were other performances but I couldn't leave my table so I missed the photo ops. But Check OH DANG! Mag for full event coverage or Guerilla Busfare.

2008 Baby! We're taking over.

No comments: