Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am...

I am...
I am tired
I am alone
I am lost
I am on my own
I am in the moment
I am lost in space
I am loosing control
I am in the race
I am the time I spend dedicated to what I love
I am a force to be reckoned with, I wear no gloves
I am that heart that beats inside of my chest
I am my dreams when I lay my head down to rest
I am trouble and the solution neatly packaged all together
I am strength
I am distruction
I am revolution
I am,that,I am
and I am not that one
I am what I've always wanted to be and I am what I most feared
I am a child
I am a victim
I am a theif
I am a prostitute
I am a Lover
I am a sister
I am a brother
I am my mother and my father
I am the mediator
I am nothing
I am everything
I am a lock
I am the key
I am a beast and I will never stop
I am my mistakes I am my lessons learned
I am a new person reborn as a bird
I am gossip
I am an addict
I am at times blind and problematic
I am a preistess I am a Goddess
I am a Alchemist I am honest
I am a liar
I am a storyteller
I am a healer
I am the bridge that links us all together
I am...I am a women... I am... I am man... I am..
I am the balance... I am...

No comments: