Friday, September 12, 2008

Flying High



I know that there hasn't been much motion on my website and blog over the past few weeks but I've been inside meditating and making new cranes for the holiday season.


It's funny this time last year I was in school and working odd jobs and making cranes because it was the only way I could sit quietly and just breath and reflect. There has been a lot of growth since then.


People started to show interest which led to the creation of the site and the blog. What started off as a few cranes here and there turned into much more than I could of asked for. It's been a struggle but thanks to individuals that have faith in the ideas behind Lady Bird SF creations I will continue to do my best at taking the care to make this grow.


Today, once again saw life change right before my eyes. As soon as I came to terms with the changes in my life and embraced them the world looked and felt different or maybe it's just the shift in weather in San Francisco, the fall chill already showing it's head after what I can only describe as the first time I can remember having HOT weather in long spurts through out the whole summer and not just our usual "Indian Summer." Maybe it's global warming, maybe because for the first time in decades there has been an invisible social bridge built between The Bay and L.A. , bringing the HOT ass So Cal weather with them.

At any rate it's given me an excuse to sit outside while I lacquer the cranes, so each one has been dried by rare SF sun shine.


It's been a great summer full of revelations, epiphanies, new stories and new inspiration and all that new newness =) has gone into the new Lady Bird SF Creations. Additionally new Lady Bird SF feature artist will be revealed over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned.

No comments: